Sunday, July 29

Mild non-failure?

I am... Happy with yesterday, post-waffle :) lunch was a half cup primavera sauce, a cup of frozen baby carrots, half tablespoon nutritional yeast and 10 tiny tortellinis, to give me energy for work. At work I snacked on a tub of fruit - about 3 cups in watermelon, cantalope and mango. Dinner was a salad made of 1/8 of a cup of cous cous, a small kiddy box of raisins, a hard boiled egg, a cup of mixed greens, a yellow pepper, two tomatoes and 15 pearl bocconcinis. No dressing. And a Pepsi Zero that tasted like heaven. And, after work, about two cups of watermelon and grapes, and a few bites of cantalope.... Not so bad, considering the proceeding days fuck-ups. .... So today will start with a half cup of yogurt, some frozen blueberries and some grapes. Then some sort of lunch. And again, snacking on a tub of fruit at work, and something filling but small calorie for dinner. Tomorrow is going to be very boozey, and hopefully very high, so I gotta pray for some self control. Diet Pepsi with rum and weed with no munchies, I hope? .... Not going to weigh until Tuesday after I clean myself with laxies. That will tell me how much to hate myself during my hardcore yoga class that night. .... In other news, I have booked my little trip to visit the city where I'm going to school next year. I'm going from August 6 to 9, taking the train in and staying at the Rez building were I'll be living, because the university rents the rooms as a hotel during the summer. One month until university. Less than a month until move-in day, actually. August 25th-- I'm so nervous! I want to show up there as a thin, beautiful girl, not some heap of blubbler coated in excess grossness. Just sayin'. ... Alrighty well it's time for some breaky now so I'll be off, and I wish any readers a day of strength and success, because really that's all there is to hope for. Xoxox Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment