Monday, July 30

Patty-cake, patty-cake

Hello, world, and good morning! I just wanted to give a quick-ish update before heading downstairs to bake This cake for K's belated birthday. We are going to picnic at this tiny hidden beach know as Secret Beach. It will be lovely and then we will go to C's boyfriends place for a little party. My intention tonight is to get very terribly drunk and go for a walk with P and tell her that awful horrible story I told my readers last summer. She has experience different but similar things and right now I feel like if I don't have someone to relate to about that in person, I may very well burst from holding all of this in. It's weird for me though. I'm not used to letting friends in anymore. After my old besty ditched me by dropping out of high school without giving me the courtesy of telling me after three years of friendship... Yeah, letting people in has been hard.


So yesterday I had a cup of Silhouette yogurt and a cup of frozen raspberries for breakfast (70). And a can of peas for lunch (190) with nutritional yeast (30). Snacked on some fruit at work (60?) and had a quarter cup cous cous and a cup of canned tomatoes for dinner (140+140). Came home, has a half cup of skim milk and a cup of Special K before bed (~150). So that should put me at just under 800 for the day :) I feel like I'm finally getting back into the swing of things! It's weird how fast the habits can come back after being dormant for what felt like a long time. Counting the chews per bite, sips every three bites, counting calories, measuring portions, the whole lot. My first few days back here I think I mostly looked at beach body sort of thinspo. Just a little underweight. Now I'm back to the love of bones. Hip bones, collar bones, the gap between the thighs. It's all so beautiful again.

Also notable: I figured out how to add spaces between blocks of text. I have to re-learn blogger since I now post from my iPad. This machine is lovely but frustrating. You see, I suggested to my father that an antique typewriter in working condition would be a great high school graduation gift since I am moving on to university where I am studying creative writing. But instead, I got an iPad, because my father is a techie. Haha not that I am ungrateful or anything :)

Anywho, today I had a tall glass of  water and about two cups of green grapes for breakfast (130 ish). I will eat lunch around noon and that will probably be some tofu and some sort of sauce. I will y to post tonight but more realistically I will post tomorrow night. After yoga. Weigh in tomorrow morning, so I am praying for a loss!  Have a lovely day, lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment