Thursday, July 14

127 Pounds

Weight is down 8lbs since school ended. Yay? Well, I still super hate the number I'm at right now, but I'm only twelve pounds away from the goal I set myself to get to my the end of summer vacation. I guess I'll see where I'm at with my next weight goal. I would love to be 110 instead of just aiming for 115. But if I get to 110, that would be so close. 99lbs is sparkles and sexy and magical and I cant even describe it.

Okay, I am getting way ahead of myself. 127 isn't great, but its an improvement.

Yesterday I ate about 1300 and burnt 500. Today I ate 1100 but I'm to lazy/tired to exercise tonight. Intake is crazy high, I know, but food has been kind of unavoidable lately. Tomorrow will be better. I want to try to keep my intake under a thousand calories, which is totally do-able if I kick myself in the ass hahah :)

Sorry, I dont really feel like writing all that much right now. I'm watching X-Weighted. Its an awesome show for reverse thinspo, and its super inspiring to see people lose like 60 pounds in 3 months.

But here is some thinspo for you ladies, and have a great weekend :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay? Of course that's a yay! Well done. Once you get to 115 you can figure out if you want to lose more, don't worry about it too much for now, just focus on your current goals.

    I love the picture of the Ballerina, its so beautiful.

    xx

    ReplyDelete