Sunday, July 31

I Hope I Get It!

Forgot some details when I posted last! This is what happens when I am a naughty girl who forgets to blog her life away xP

So the doctors appointment went well. She is switching me from the pill to the patch as soon as I use up the pills my fathers insurance has already paid for. And I am getting Concerta, which I Googled, and it causes suppressed appetite and increased metabolism and all that fun stuff, but I cant start it until I start school again. No weight lecture or warning or anything from my doctor, which leaves me hopeful that her memory has been erased about the whole thing before.

And yesterdays job interview was lovely. The interviewer made me feel so comfortable and I felt great in my pencil skirt and stillettoes (chashier job, haha). I have been asked to return for the second out of three rounds of interviews, and I will be contacted very soon about when that will be. Yay!

Christina: Thank you for your darling comment as usual, you brighten my day :) It is a good idea to get a scale, but be sure to get a decent and reliable one because an unreliable scale is worse than no scale at all!

And A Choruc Line was positively terrific. The music, the dancing, the plot! I loved every minute of the show and if it hadnt have been closing night, I would have begged my grandparents to drive me the hour and a bit there so I could see each and every matinee and evening performance until the show was closed. It was wonderful :)

Question of the post: Favorite musical?

No comments:

Post a Comment