Monday, July 11

Cold Tile Floor

So far today I input 210 and output 206. I have 340 left for dinner if I keep my input under 550. I got up at 8am and went for a walk right away. Should have been maybe 35minutes, and I wanted to jog some of it, but I was sick and dizzy and weak and tired so I walked it all in 50 minutes. I like to exercise before breakfast because then I burn fat right away, as opposed to wasting 20 minutes burning glucose in the blood from that days crazy carb intake before the fat burning begins. When I got back, I ate one cup frozen strawberries (52) and sipped flat Diet Pepsi (0). Lunch was two plain rice cakes (70) with 1/3 cup salsa (21) and a half of a cucumber (23). I am so super munchie right now, but I just ate some homemade soup (24) so I cant eat anymore until dinner because I really need to save up my calories. I ate five stupid, delicious, evil Jelly Bellys. One cherry, one lemon, an orange pop flavored one and two smoothie flavored ones. Hell = 20 calories. I am a very bad girl.

Yesterday, when I was cleaning my room at my dads place, I found a bunch of old fat/eating/monstersinside relate poetry. Maybe I'll post some later. Also, I am having issues commenting on peoples blogs. If anybody reading this knows how I can comment without it being anon and hiding my url please help!

Stay Strong xoxox

1 comment:

  1. Intake looks really good :) don't worry about the jelly babies, you can treat yourself sometimes Stay strong x

    ReplyDelete