Wednesday, July 13

A Little Bit More Optimism

Update

Hey pretties! Sorry about my posts being kinda blah lately, I've just been really stressed about all this scale business. It seems every time I up my food allowance a little, bit, I seem to go over it anyways. My body just doesn't want me to finish a day feeling successful :(

Today is the big day though! First weight in since June 1st, and its on a proper scale too! I have my final appointment (I think) with my dietitian today, and she always weights me and gets my height at the beginning of every appointment. I've been seeing a dietitian because I am vegetarian and most of my family doesn't trust that I'm healthy about it (enough iron, b12, ect.). So I will be weighed fully dressed anyway.

Food Monsters

In terms of food, yesterday I ate 1102 calories and exercised away 538 calories. The exercise I am pretty happy with, considering I was up sick all of the night before (stupid birth control pills) but I still managed to drag myself off the couch to walk 90 minutes at 4mph. So that part was ok. But my intake was SHIT.

Today I have breakfast alone, maybe some yogurt with fruit or Special K, then I have lunch with my dad on the way to the dietitian. At the mall where he works (he is a retail accountant) there is a grocery store with a little eating area up top, so if we grab lunch there then I can get a salad or fruit salad maybe. Otherwise he will probably want to eat at Tim Horton's, and everything there looks healthy, but is actually evil and high calorie. GRR. And then dinner with him. Since my step mom and baby half brother are up at the cottage, its just me and my dad for dinner. This means we will probably go out for dinner as well, but I may have some input on where we go.

Tonight I am at my dads, so no blogging or looking up calorie content on his computer. I'll come back to my moms place tomorrow morning, so I can catch up then. After that, I have Thursday night at my grandparents place, because I am helping my grandmother getting around after eye surgery (fingers crossed that it goes well) and Friday+Saturday I am with my mom at my other grandparents place because its the family picnic on Saturday. So I *might* be able to post tomorrow, otherwise I cant until Sunday.

Comments

Christina: Your blog, as well as your comments on my blog, mean so much to me! I really appreciate your support, and I hope everything goes well for you with the apt.

Yasmin: Thanks for your comment! I need to stop buying Jelly Beans hahaha because there is no such thing for me as having just one. But thank you for making me feel less guilty about it :)

Miss you all. Here's some inspiration :)
Stay strong xoxox


To have a stomach that flat and all the boys say 'hi'



The space between her thighs

Hip bones like razor blades,
the barbed wire protecting me.

No comments:

Post a Comment