Sunday, July 10

Bad, bad, bad

Lunch and dinner yesterday, and breakfast today, all with my father, HORRIBLE. So many calories. Over 1200. Yuck. So many calories today. Binge, binge, binge. I cant stop. Really, I'm still stuffing my face even though I know the bad numbers. I need to stop. Fast the rest of the day? I think so. Diet Pepsi lime, warm water with honey. But I'll probably fuck that up too.

I hate fucking up. But I cant stop. I need to do better.





UPDATE: So I kept binging after this post, today is somewhere around 1300's. BADBADBAD. So between yesterday and today, I am in debt 1126 calories. I need to stick with  700/ day. I need to show myself I can do this one this. So to make up for it, I will stick to 550 for the next week. Exercise is a necessity, but it doesn't count towards my daily total. I'm done failing. Time for crunches.

No comments:

Post a Comment