Saturday, July 9

On the Verge of a Anxiety Attack Right Now

Aloha, Bloggers. I have been trying to avoid blogging 24/7 because I'm worried all the posting is going to drive people nuts, but I'm kind of really freaking out about this.

Its now almost 10AM in my world. I told my dad I would be getting up at 8, going for a walk, coming back, getting ready and heading over to his place by early lunchtime. But I forgot to set my alarm, got up a short while ago, and made a beeline for the kitchen. Seriously, not even a morning piss, just food. I ate:

-apple sauce cup (50)
-1c frozen strawberries (52)
-0.5c blueberries (41)

Total: 143. If I have a plain rice cake (35) with a tbsp of salsa (4) that only leaves me with 517 calories left for lunch and dinner, if I am going to stay under my 700 calories. Normally that would be easy for me, but since I am going to my dads place... AHHH! Please dont let today be my fuck-up day... please dont.... please no. I've worked so hard and I dont want to let it all go to waste. If we eat in, its going to be high in calories. If we eat out, I can at least probably order a salad  but then my step mom loves going out for ice cream. BLAH life sucks. And now I dont get to go for my morning walk because I didnt set my stupid alarm.

Anyways, I might be staying over there tonight AND tomorrow night, which means plenty of calories over the next few days... and monitored internet usage. So I've got to be cautious, and I probably wont be able to blog at all. I'll be lucky if I can enter my intake to mynetdiary.com to see the damage. I wish I didnt have to dread seeing my father simply for what he puts on my plate.

1 comment:

  1. I hate days like these. I hope that everything works out well for you. If it doesn't then don't be too hard on yourself, we all make mistakes.

    And thank you for the sweet comment :)Brightened my day.

    xx

    ReplyDelete