Friday, July 8

663

Hey lovely bloggers :)

Christina: Thanks for the comment! Just saw it, lol, still learning how to use the site. I really so like your blog, and thank you for being my first ever follower :D

So here is my closing intake. 663 - 220 = 443.


Breakfast
164
Dairy yogurt low-fat fage total 2% greek by Freshdirect
0.5 cup
114g
75
Honey
teaspoon
7g
21
Strawberries frozen unsweetened
0.5 cup, unthawed
75g
26
Blueberries raw
0.5 cup
73g
41
Lunch
101
Lettuce green leaf raw
5.5 leaf outer
132g
20
Cucumber with peel raw
0.5 cucumber (8-1/4")
151g
23
Couscous cooked
0.085 cup, dry, yield
45g
50
Pepsi diet lime by Pepsi
355 ml
12floz

Sauce ready-to-serve salsa
2 tablespoon
32g
9
Dinner
190
Pepsi diet lime by Pepsi
355 ml
12floz

Garden minestrone light campbell (contributed)
2 cup
2cup
140
Couscous cooked
0.085 cup, dry, yield
45g
50
Snacks
207
Sugar free fudgsicle (contributed)
2 pops
80g
80
Rice cake plain quaker (contributed)
2 rice cake
18g
70
Strawberry jam by Compliments
0.5 tbsp
0.5tbsp
25
Produce carrots-baby cut by Compliments
15 pieces
91g
32


I didn't end up going for a run, but with showering, grocery shopping and putting away the groceries, I actually burned a couple calories in my lazy day. I didn't end up going to my grandparents place, which is good, calorie wise, but I was looking forward to weighing myself on their bathroom scale today, so now I have to wait for my weigh-in at the dietitian on Wednesday. And that's fully clothed. Damn. I really need to buy a scale! I asked my mom a few times and she is mostly down, when we can get a couple bucks together for a decent one, but if I act to excited I'm worried she will be on to me.

I've been getting dizzy when I stand up to fast. I'll jump off the couch at commercial break to run to pee, and everything will get black and blotchy until I sit on the toilet and stick my head between my knees to return the blood to my brain. This sound kind of sick, but I LOVE the feeling. Because I know that means my calorie deficit of 1336 calories today is working some sort of magic. God, I love restricting. I got the power :)

Sorry I write so much my darlings, but this blogging is so incredibly motivating for me.
So I'll leave you with some celeb thinspo, Keira Knightly.

Flat, flat tummy and I <3 hip bones


ALSO" The positive! I did NOT eat the pizza my mom made-- not a lick or a crumb or a nibble! And today I was talking to my mom and she was like "you weigh what, 117, 118?" LOL mo, I wish. But it still made me feel kinda good. Even though I know she is lying. Because she is my mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment