Monday, July 4

I am stuck on a carousel, riding in circles and it makes me so dizzy but I can't get off...

Hey guys. This is my first blog, so I am sorry if its really horrible but I beg you to keep reading while I try to get the hang of this, because I need your support!  I am on a mission-- I mission for better hair, a boyfriend and a perfect body. I am tired of having medicore grades and thighs that jiggle; I want to be envied, or at least be less gross.

Today I am 146 calories.
Breakfast= Greek yogurt (37), Special K blueberry (26), fresh blueberries (83).

Lunch will be couscous (44), hard boiled egg (78), spinach (83) and salsa (13).
Lunch: 217

Dinner is going to be a truck load of calories because I am going out with my dad. So if I snack on a small apple (55), that leaves me 581 for greasy restaurant food to stain my inner organs, and I will be 1000 calories for the day.

If I walk for 30 minutes (will probably do more), then my total daily calorie loss is about 1125.

I want to be thin. I need to. I wish I were a puker, because then I wouldnt have to worry about pretending to eat. I could just make it all disappear... disappear like the fat on my thighs, stomach, flabby arms. I want to be magical, like Lia in Wintergirls. I will fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment